Drupal is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is used as a back-end system for many different types of websites, ranging from small personal blogs to Enterprise 2.0 collaboration and knowledge management uses to large corporate and political sites.If you like what Drupal promises for you, please work with us to expand and refine Drupal Hosting to suit your specific needs.
Drupal can run on any computing platform that supports both a web server capable of running PHP version 4.3.5+ (including Apache, IIS, Lighttpd, and nginx) and a database (such as MySQL or PostgreSQL) to store content and settings.
What are the Advantages of Drupal?
Drupal is ready to use from the moment you download it and easy to install. The built-in functionality, are now combined with dozens of freely available add-on modules.
Drupal CMS Product Features
- Community Web Portals
- Discussion Sites
- E-Commerce Sites
- Uploads and Downloads Files
- Corporate Website
- Personal Websites and Blogs
- Social Networking Sites
- Pictures Gallery
Why trust your Drupal CMS website to us
SeekDotNet.com integrate and centralize everything–from the systems to the control panel software to the process of buying a domain name. For us, that means we can innovate literally everywhere. We’ve put the Drupal experts who develop the software and the admins who watch over the server right next to the 24-hour Support team, so we all learn from each other.
- 24/7/365 Technical and Email support from our Drupal Expert
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – Our company backs up all data daily and is available for recovery at anytime at your request
- Fast and secure MySQL and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance
- Fast and dedicated customer service second to none in the ASP.NET Drupal hosting industry
- We have wide-ranging experience with Drupal hosting and troubleshooting
- SeekDotNet.com Windows hosting is compatible with the Drupal hosting management and collaboration application