With this partnership, SeekDotNet.com existing clients can now enjoy $50 discount on the purchase of DotNetInvoice ASP.NET billing and invoicing applications. More details on obtaining the discount can are describe on the hosting control panel. Clients can also receive 3 months free hosting with web hosting annual plan.
DotNetInvoice is one of the leading ASP.NET Invoicing Software, Billing System solution provider. DotNetInvoice is a web application for invoicing clients and collecting real-time electronic payments on user’s website. DotNetinvoice invoicing system has the simplest features that can help small business, developer, designer, web host providers to grow their business.
Below are some of the DotNetInvoice application features:
- E-commerce application that focused on billing and invoicing services
- Compatible with .NET 2.0, C#, VB.NET and SQL Server 2008, 2005, 2000 and SQL Express.
- Users able to choose from one of four credit card gateways that able to accept partial payments.
- Options to attach invoice as PDF format and simple file format for importing existing clients and invoices.
- Hands-free recurring invoicing, automated email reminders, multi-currency support.
More DotNetInvoice hosting features can be view at http://www.seekdotnet.com/dotnetinvoicehosting.aspx
SeekDotNet.com development team encourages webmasters / business users choose DotNetInvoice as their billing and invoicing software because of its solid and easy to use features. Moreover, DotNetInvoice application is fully compatible with SeekDotNet.com latest ASP.NET 3.5 and Windows 2008 hosting platform. If you require more information about DotNetInvoice hosting, please contact SeekDotNet.com at http://www.seekdotnet.com/contactus.aspx
SeekDotNet leads its competitors in offering customers, for instance, multiple-domain accounts. Multiple-domain accounts allow a customer to host multiple websites from one account, great for resellers, web designers and web developers, and their clients. For more windows hosting info, please visit http://www.seekdotnet.com