Professional web hosting provider – SeekDotNet.com proudly announced the release of the latest DotNetNuke 4.9.0 in all web hosting plans start from $ 4 per month!
SeekDotNet.com is the first few ASP.NET hosting company that provide and support the brand new DotNetNuke web hosting version 4.9.0 in all hosting plans. DotNetNuke version 5.0 are still on Beta version.
These are some of the major improvement for DotNetNuke 4.9.0:
1) Fixed longstanding issue in the file based caching provider. There was invalid logic in the caching provider which prevented it from working correctly.
2) Fixed issues with the URL Rewriter. There were several issues which could result in unreachable pages using friendly URLs.
3) Fixed several dictionary errors. These errors mostly occurred under heavy load or were otherwise intermittent.
4) Fixed an issue that prevented users in certain locales from adding modules to div based panes.
5) Enhanced the Update Notification Service to display information on new language packs that are available for locales which are currently installed.
SeekDotNet.com Customers and Technical Supports Teams believe that clients will enjoy much greater and effective web development experience with DotNetNuke 4.9.0 security fix, with several enhancements and numerous bug fixes.
Existing clients can deploy or upgrade DotNetNuke 4.9.0 projects into web server immediately. SeekDotNet.com welcomes more new clients to sign up for DotNetNuke 4.9.0 supported web hosting plans. For information on DotNetNuke hosting, please visit http://www.seekdotnet.com/dotnetnukehosting.aspx
If you need more information about this topics or have any enquiries related to DotNetNuke 4.9.0 hosting, please contact SeekDotNet.com at http://www.seekdotnet.com/contactus.aspx
About SeekDotNet.com :
SeekDotNet provides a wide range of Windows hosting solutions / ASP.NET hosting solutions, with a great many features, well beyond the basic web account, and well surpassing the competition.
SeekDotNet leads its competitors in offering customers, for instance, multiple-domain accounts. Multiple-domain accounts allow a customer to host multiple websites from one account, great for resellers, web designers and web developers, and their clients. For more windows hosting info, please visit http://www.seekdotnet.com