Reliable ASP.NET hosting provider – SeekDotNet.com announced the integration of the latest Community Server version 2008.5 SP1 hosting in all web hosting plans.
SeekDotNet.com is the among the pioneer of few hosting company that tested and offer ASP.NET hosting plan that support the brand new Community Server hosting version 2008.5 SP1.
Some Community Server 2008.5 SP1 major fixes and upgrades:
- Blogs – Fixed Blog control panel comment editor page so it actually works.
- Forums – Forum subscription link no longer shows for anonymous users.
- General – Updated ServerPopulatedPopupMenuBase to ensure that reused menus are visible before populating them via AJAX.
- Groups – Whenever you delete a group, it now also deletes the sub applications in that group. This allows you to properly delete an entire group.
- Wiki – Editing a wiki comment no longer loses the comments formatting.
SeekDotNet.com research and development team believe that with the new version of Community Server 2008.5 SP1, users can now setup their discussion or community group very easily.
Existing clients can install and confirure Community Server 2008.5 SP1 at web server immediately. SeekDotNet.com welcomes more new clients to sign up for Community Server 2008.5 SP1 supported web hosting plans. For information on Community Server 2008.5 SP1 hosting, please visit http://www.seekdotnet.com/communityserverhosting.aspx
If you require more information about these topics or have any enquiries related to Community Server 2008.5 SP1 hosting, please contact SeekDotNet.com at http://www.seekdotnet.com/contactus.aspx
SeekDotNet leads its competitors in offering customers, for instance, multiple-domain accounts. Multiple-domain accounts allow a customer to host multiple websites from one account, great for resellers, web designers and web developers, and their clients. For more windows hosting info, please visit http://www.seekdotnet.com