How to Set Email Forwarding with or without Deleting the Original Email Message
Smartermail is a feature that is usually used by hosting provider in running the email application. For some reasons, many users may have to forward the incoming message to their Smarterail account to the other email account. Actually, users can set the email forwarding to e automatically send all messages that get into the secondary account. They can also manually forward one or a single message to the secondary account. Below we will share more information about the email forwarding setting on Smartermail that maybe it will be beneficial for you.
How to Forward All the Incoming Messages
There are some steps that we can do to set up automatically in forwarding all incoming messages to the other email account. Below are the steps:
- You have to log in to the smartermail.
- After that, click the settings icon that you can find there
- Expand the folder of “My Settings”
- Cick the “account settings”
- After that you have to click the “forwarding tab”
- Next, on the “Forwarding Address’ field, you have to type the email address that you want message to forward to. If you wanted to forward to more than one email addresses, please separates each email address with comma (,)
- If you wanted to delete the messages from the smartermail account after they have been forwarded, you can simply select the “Delete Messages when forward” checkbox.
- After you done with all those steps, click “save”
Those are 8 ways or steps that you can do to forward all the incoming messages.
How o Forward the Single Message
Some of us are maybe just want to forward a single message. Below are some steps that you have to follow in addition to forward the single message in Smartermail.
- First of all, log in to the Smartermail.
- After that, please click the “email” icon
- Next, please select the folder where the message that you need is saved. The list of the messages usually will be loaded in the content pane.
- If you already found the content pane, click the message that you desired. For this case, the message will be loaded in the preview pane.
- Next, please click Forward that is located in the preview pane toolbar. For this step, a new message window will be opened and you can use it to forward the desired message.
- At the To field option, you can type the email address that you want to forward the desired message. If you wanted to forward your message to multiple email addresses, please separate each address by using comma.
- If all were done, then click
Those are some information that we can share to you about the how to set email forwarding with or without deleting the original email messages. For this case, Smartermail is the best hosting that you can use.